#001 Pictorial and Explanations on LCA Standard Components : How to Select Standard Components
MISUMI's FA Mechanical catalog contains many components with similar appearances. However, they differ in design specifications such as material, surface treatments, dimensional tolerances and shaft-end configurations.
= Example: Case of  Shafts,  Rotary shafts,  Rods, and  Posts / Stands =
our groups above have the similar appearances but with different functions
|・|| Shafts and  Rotary shafts are motion mechanism components as moving parts.|
|・|| Rods and  Posts / Stands are structural components as non-moving parts.|
|・||For the motion mechanism components, material and surface treatments can be specified for durability, and tolerances for dimensional accuracy can be specified.|
[Comparison table of four product groups]
Organizing LCA mechanisms
The LCA is comprised of the following configuration, and this establishes the reference for the components' functionality.
Structural member is: Non-moving mechanical elements that support the entire mechanism. Drive mechanism is: Moving mechanical elements. In order to make proper product selections from the catalog, it is important to understand the specific characteristics of the listed components. We will explain the characteristics of the standard components using visual information such as photos and pictorials, hereafter. Usage examples of shafts will be explained with pictorials next.
- #161 Production technology level-up course for machine designers - 14: Spot welding technology and automation - 1
- #160 Production technology level-up course for machine designers - 13: Soldering tact time reduction method
- #159 Production technology level-up course for machine designers - 12: Soldering robots and production technology
- #158 Production technology level-up course for machine designers - 11: Soldering technology and production technology
- #157 Production technology level-up course for machine designers - 10: Types of soldering techniques